Monday, April 22, 2024

Braggs Liquid Aminos










I wondered about Bragg Liquid Aminos -- if it were truly healthy. It seemed too good to be true to have a product that tasted so close to soy sauce and yet be healthy. Then I started hearing different things about it but still used it until I found out it did for sure contain MSG. I poured down the drain almost a gallon of it that I had in my refrigerator. What a waste of money but I knew I couldn't consume another drop of it.
Here is some proof found online by someone who did some research...
I was one of the people who loved Bragg’s Aminos and use it on everything. I was happy to have found a replacement for soy sauce that was non-GMO and gluten free. However, after more research, I have changed my mind about Bragg Liquid Aminos. Here is why you should NEVER be using Bragg Liquid Aminos:
I was told by a doctor to stay away from Bragg Liquid Aminos because it is chemically Hydrolyzed Protein, like glutamate which is similar to Monosodium Glutamate (MSG). Therefore, I wanted to do further research so I had written to the company about their product and asked if it was chemically hydrolyzed and this is the response I received:

“Dear Tamara,
Our recipe is confidential, and I am unable to share that information with you.
Gracie with Bragg Customer Service”

Well then Gracie at customer service, I did some more research into Bragg’s and found that Bragg’s does contain glutamic acid, which is the same as MSG. They also have chemically hydrolyzed their product. This alone is a reason for me to stop buying their products and I will no longer advocate the use of it.
According to the Amino Diet side effects website; Monosodium glutamate is a compound used to reinforce the flavor of foods, and you can find MSG in many packaged and processed foods. MSG is a derivative of glutamic acid made via fermentation. Every hydrolyzed protein contains MSG as the MSG is a spin-off of the hydrolyzation process. As a hydrolyzed protein product, BRAGG AMINO ACIDS DO CONTAIN MSG. MSG acts as a neurotropic drug in your consistence, meaning it affects your nervous system. Therefore, many individuals have a hypersensitivity to products containing MSG. If you have any allergy to MSG, you should not consume Bragg Amino Acids.”
This product may be a negative contributor to those people with autoimmune disease, leaky gut and other health ailments who are highly sensitive to all food types and chemicals in them. Those of us who thought that any company that dons the “Non-GMO” label must be a good product are sadly mistaken and we need to investigate all products further.
Blessings,
Tamara St. John

REFERENCE:
______________________________________________________

PLEASE DONATE TODAY, IF the Holy Spirit impresses you, (donate button below and on the side) so I can continue to help others. Thank you! If you can't see the donate button or want quick access – use this link: PayPal.Me/ReneeB

Got info from another source.



2 comments:

  1. Hi, you need to research who recently brought them.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. research who brought what? I don't understand.
      Braggs CONTAINS MSG...simple, not healthy.

      Delete