Thursday, September 14, 2023

Pine Pitch For Cuts & Scrapes












FYI – just saw this on a country living site.

Have any of you had experience with this?

I do not have personal experience, but can relate a story from someone who is very knowledgeable about its use. My friends, Vickie and Bob Jorgensen (Bob is now deceased) have been natural remedy proponents all of their adult lives. Several years ago Bob wrecked his dump truck and sustained some very serious injuries for which Vickie treated them all, including some broken bones, but I can't recall right off which bones. She treated his lacerations with pine pitch which they had collected themselves and he healed perfectly from his injuries.

I also have many stories of how wonderful Pine Pitch works, but I will only give one.

13 years ago in Yreka, CA, on my way back from visiting my best friend in Oregon for her 40th birthday, I found 3 huge Pine Cones about 14 inches long and about 7 inches wide.  On the tip of each leaf, there was a gob of this stuff about the size of a nickel.

I brought the cones home and left them in the garage sitting on a table.  Some months later, my 13 year old son cut the fleshy part of skin between his thumb and index finger.  The cut was about an inch deep and you could literally spread those 2 fingers very far apart.

As a nurse, I was about to take him to the hospital, but then the Holy Spirit gently reminded me that I had this stuff in the garage.

I then cleaned out the cut, dried it well and packed the cut with about 2 globs of this stuff.

THE NEXT DAY, YOU WOULD HAVE NEVER KNOWN HE HAD A DEEP CUT. TO THIS DAY HE DOESN'T EVEN HAVE A SCAR. 

Guess how much time and money that saved me? And it saved him from getting any medicine that could have caused major side effects.

GOD'S REMEDIES ARE THE BEST!!!
_______________________________________________________

PLEASE DONATE TODAY, IF the Holy Spirit impresses you, (donate button below and on the side) so I can continue to help others. Thank you! If you can't see the donate button or want quick access – use this link: PayPal.Me/ReneeB

Got info from another source.



No comments:

Post a Comment