Wednesday, August 23, 2023

Natural Remedies For Malaria From The Spirit Of Prophecy













I know many of God's people go to countries where Malaria is quite common, and so I wanted to share some quotes from the SOP as to how to prevent it, treat it if contracted, etc.

SIGNS OF MALARIA MAY BE SEEN IN A PERSON'S COMPLEXION:
“...Marian shows in her complexion signs of malaria...” {1888 689.2}


WHAT CAUSES MALARIA:
“...Then the heated houses, where there was no more need for having it heated than there was in California; but they were heated, and so brought me down into a terrible condition of malaria, and I have had it here ever since Christmas...” {SpM 170.3}


“...In regard to the affect of the malaria from the open drains which are not only offensive but dangerous to health and life...” (1888 1096.3}

“W. C., yourself, and Emma are malarious subjects, and the Southern field is most taxing on your strength and vitality, and the poison of malaria will obtain a strong hold upon you. This climate, where we are located, among the blue gum trees, seems to be a healthful climate...” {PC 112.5}

“Some people ask God to preserve their families from all sickness and disease, while uncleanliness and untidiness are seen in the home, with the very things that create disease. Can God glorify His name by working a miracle to prevent the plague coming nigh the dwelling of those who do not care to act their part to prevent malaria and fevers? The Lord does not work in this way. The human agent must act his part intelligently, keeping his body and his clothing clean and every room in the house in order. Then the Lord can approach his dwelling. I will be honored, saith the Lord, by them that approach unto Me.”  --Letter 106, 1898. {3MR 354.1}

LEMON JUICE = BEST THING FOR MALARIA:
“... I use lemon juice freely. It is the BEST THING you could use for rheumatism, for your head, and FOR MALARIA.” 1896 {2MR 48.1}

***I have been told to give the juice of 1 lemon in 1 cup of water every hour x 12 hours...you can do this for several days.

CHARCOAL WATER AND CHARCOAL POULTICES FOR INFLAMMATION AND BLOODY BOWELS FROM MALARIAL FEVER:
“A brother was taken sick with inflammation of the bowels and bloody dysentery. The man was not a careful health reformer, but indulged his appetite. We were just preparing to leave Texas, where we had been laboring for several months, and we had carriages prepared to take away this brother and his family, and several others who were suffering from malarial fever. My husband and I thought we would stand this expense rather than have the heads of several families die and leave their wives and children unprovided for.” {2SM 299.1}

Two or three were taken in a large spring wagon on spring mattresses. But this man who was suffering from inflammation of the bowels, sent for me to come to him. My husband and I decided that it would not do to move him. Fears were entertained that mortification had set in. Then the thought came to me like a communication from the Lord to take pulverized charcoal, put water upon it, and give this water to the sick man to drink, putting bandages of the charcoal over the bowels and stomach. We were about one mile from the city of Denison, but the sick man's son went to a blacksmith's shop, secured the charcoal, and pulverized it, and then used it according to the directions given. The result was that in half an hour there was a change for the better. We had to go on our journey and leave the family behind, but what was our surprise the following day to see their wagon overtake us. The sick man was lying in a bed in the wagon. The blessing of God had worked with the simple means used.”  --Letter 182, 1899 (To a worker in an overseas field. See p. 287). {2SM 299.2}

HOT WATER TREATMENTS FOR MALARIA:
“There was another woman, greatly respected in Allegan, who was full of malaria. She came to the sanitarium for treatment. She had been under treatment two weeks, but received no benefit. One night I dreamed that Dr. Lay came to me with much perplexity expressed in his countenance. I said, “What is it, Doctor?” He said, “I am put to my wits' end to know what to do in the case of Sister G. She does not improve at all.” Said I, “Dr. Lay, what influence would it have on cold tallow to put it in cold or tepid water?” “None at all,” he said. “I have no more to say,” I said; “a word to the wise is sufficient.”  {20MR 279.2}

“The next day Dr. Lay came to our house, and desired an interview with me. He repeated the words in my dream, and I gave the same answer. I said, Give her as hot treatment as she can bear.” “Why did I not think of this myself?” he said. He acted upon the light given, with perfect success.” {20MR 279.3}

HOT WATER TREATMENTS TO BOWELS AND STOMACH AREA FOR FEVER:
Do not apply ice to the head, but cool water; but apply hot fomentations to the bowels, stomach, and liver. This will quell the fever much sooner even than cold. The reaction after the cold applications raises the fever, in the place of killing it. This direction has been given me again and again. In some cases, the ice applications may be warrantable, but in most cases they are not advisable. If the invalid has any vitality, the system will send the blood to where the cold is, and very often the system has no power for this taxation. Some cases may endure this kind of treatment, but I greatly fear for Brother -----, if it is continued. Use hot water. In nine cases out of ten it will do a more successful work than the cold ice would do.”  --Letter 112a, 1897. {3MR 365.3}

Note: I know that 2 capsules of 500 mg of Olive Leaf Extract taken 2 x day (2,000 mg total each day) x 30 days prior to going out of the country as well as continuing that dosage while you are there is very effective in preventing a person from contracting the disease.

PLEASE DONATE TODAY, IF the Holy Spirit impresses you, (donate button below and on the side) so I can continue to help others. Thank you! If you can't see the donate button or want quick access – use this link: PayPal.Me/ReneeB

Got info from MMT classes.



No comments:

Post a Comment