Friday, December 11, 2020

Apology and Correction on Pumpkin Seed Article







It was brought to my attention that my blog on Pumpkin seeds had the following statement:

"I believe it is essential to get some of your omega-3 fats from animal sources, such as krill oil, as well."

That was a HUGE MISTAKE and I missed taking it out and fixing it. I deeply apologize.

I have now changed it to what it is supposed to be and that is flax seeds! 

Thanks for understanding I am human too and make mistakes. 

I NEVER EVER recommend animal anything so if you see that please feel free to bring it to my attention. 

Thanks and God bless!

Renee :) 

_______________________________________________________

PLEASE DONATE TODAY, IF the Holy Spirit impresses you, (donate button below and on the side) so I can continue to help others. Thank you! If you can't see the donate button or want quick access – use this link: PayPal.Me/ReneeB

Got info from another source.



No comments:

Post a Comment