Tuesday, August 30, 2016

SUPPORTING THE LORD'S WORK













HELLO EVERYONE!

For the last 25 years, I have been studying the subject of health. In several years of this time frame I have had extensive training and became a Medical Missionary so I could help people get to the root of their health issues without masking their symptoms. I really enjoy teaching people different methods for healing such as diet, water treatments, essential oils, herbs, charcoal, etc.

I also have 25 experience in teaching healthful cooking from scratch. I show people how they are still able to prepare their favorite meals, but in a new way, without sacrificing taste. I prepare everything plant based, including all my condiments, salad dressings, dips, cheeses, crackers, breads, and even laundry soap. 

I even have a digital cookbook which I do sell. The recipes include Breads and Crackers, Breakfast, Cheeses and Dips, Cleaning, Laundry and Other, Condiments and Seasonings, Desserts, Entrees, Gluten Free, Miscellaneous, Raw Dishes, Salads and Dressings, Sandwiches, Sauces and Gravies, Side Dishes, Soup and Stews, and Vegetables and FruitsI sell it for $20 plus $3 for shipping (USA). The recipes are all healthy and plant based and there are over 5000 recipes on it. And YES I meant to type 5000. :)

There is more than just recipes for food. I also have how to make laundry soap, cleaners, air fresheners, ant killing and removal, hair and skin, cleaning blinds, fabric softener, house hold tips and cleaners, how to clean almost anything, playdough, muscle rub, shampoo, salt uses, conditioner, unclog drains, sunscreen, body wash, bouncy balls, bubbles, and much, much more!!!

If you would like to purchase a recipe CD then please contact me.

I also like to do good old fashioned canning. There is nothing like eating the delicious food you put up in summer when the cold winter months come and it can’t be purchased.

If this blog has been a blessing to you and you would like to support this work and make a gift today  I have now added a donate button where you can do just that. Your gift is tax deductible.

I appreciate life and health, and I love helping others to get well. Please keep me in prayer as I continue to do this work. Also, here is what the Bible and SOP say about this work.

BIBLE:

3 John 2 – Beloved, I wish above all things that thou mayest prosper and be in health, even as thy soul prospereth.

Jeremiah 33:6 – Behold, I will bring it health and cure, and I will cure them, and will reveal unto them the abundance of peace and truth.

Jeremiah 30:17 – “For I WILL RESTORE HEALTH UNTO THEE, and I will heal thee of thy wounds, saith the LORD...

Psalms 103:3 – “Who forgiveth all thine iniquitiesWHO HEALETH ALL THY DISEASES;” 

SOP:
we have come to a time when EVERY MEMBER of the church SHOULD TAKE HOLD OF MEDICAL MISSIONARY WORK...”  (7T 62.1)

“…Have a practical knowledge of the causes of diseaseandUNDERSTAND HOW TO GIVE SIMPLE TREATMENTS, THATMAY RELIEVE THE SUFFERING ONES…”  {ChS 134.2}

It is essential both to UNDERSTAND THE PRINCIPLES INVOLVED IN THETREATMENT OF THE SICK and to have a practical training…”  (MH 127.2)

“…the Lord has marked out a way in which his people are to carry forward a work of physical healing…”  (MM 14.3)

Let the children have an intelligent part in this work. We are all members of the Lord's family, and the Lord would have His children, young and old, determine to deny appetite, and to SAVE THE MEANS NEEDED FOR the building of meetinghouses andTHE SUPPORT OF MISSIONARIES.”  {CD 403.2} 

My email is: rrbushor93@verizon.net


No comments:

Post a Comment